- Church/Clergy-related items only. The purpose of this page is to provide a forum for the wider UCC community. Items advertised here are for sale, free, or may be "wish list" things (eg. choir robes, bibles, pianos, etc).
- A written notice, including a description of your item(s) must be received at least one week prior to posting. A contact person along with the name of the church/organization, phone number and/or email must also be included in the notice.
- All items will be posted for one month unless specified otherwise in your notice. If an item is no longer available, it is up to the contact person to notify the Conference Office to remove the ad.
- The NHCUCC Classifieds page will only advertise positions in our 134 local United Church of Christ congregations and only for support staff, musicians, etc. Those seeking authorized positions (pastors, ordained, commissioned, licensed, etc.) should utilize the United Church of Christ's Search and Call process.
- Resumes of those seeking employment will not be posted. The New Hampshire Conference does not assume any responsibility for vetting applicants.
While it is assumed that the information contained on this page is accurate, the New Hampshire Conference, United Church of Christ does not endorse any particular item or employment ad and retains the right to refuse a posting at any time due to its content.
Please send your items to NHCUCC Classifieds.
PT Organist/Choir Director
First Congregational Church, Lebanon
We are looking for a Part-time (10-12 hours/week) organist and choir director. Applicants should offer an appropriate musical background; proficiency in both organ and piano, as a solo performer and as an accompanist; experience in choral direction; and a basic familiarity with standard, traditional church repertoire.
For additional information about the position, responsibilities and salary, view the job description here Organist-Choir Director Lebanon Congregational Church. Applications accepted immediately, to start as soon as possible.
Please submit all applications (cover letter and résumé) and/or questions by email to the Church Administrator, at email@example.com.