Save the Date: A Fall Retreat is currently scheduled for Friday, September 29th to Sunday, October 1st, 2023
Download the brochure for additional details.
Registration Deadline is September 16, 2023.
Group Leaders: Complete and return the Group Registration Form (page 3 in the Brochure) along with the required paperwork for each participant, as listed below.
All participants in the 2023 Confirmation Retreat will need to provide:
- ALL participants are required to have a negative COVID19 PCR nasal swab test done onsite upon arrival.
- Signed Release Form (included in the brochure)
Additionally, Adults (age 18 and over) attending the Confirmation Retreat will need to complete the following forms or indicate they attended Horton Center in the Summer of 2023 and these forms are already on file:
- Voluntary Disclosure Statement
- Health Form 4 (Adult Health Form)
- Background Check Consent Form
- DCYF central-registry-search-release (Only necessary if you've lived in New Hampshire within the last 7 years)
Please send completed, notarized form to NHCUCC, 140 Sheep Davis Rd, Pembroke NH 03275,
NOT to DCYF as the form indicates. Also indicate that the New Hampshire Conference United Church of Christ or Horton Center at the above address is the agency to receive these results.
Additionally, All Youth attending the Confirmation Retreat will need to complete the following forms or indicate they attended Horton Center in the Summer of 2023 and these forms are already on file:
- Health Form 1 (Form to be completed by a parent/guardian)
- Health Form 2 (Form to be completed and signed by a doctor within the last year)
- Health Form 3(Required if a camper needs to keep an in-haler, epi-pen, or other emergency medication on site with them).
This form must be signed by both the parent and physician.
Still have questions? Contact Thaddeus Sieverding, email: email@example.com or 603-715-9526.